ASONP Camera Club
The Business of Outdoor Photography – Online Course
Getting published and earning income with your outdoor photography. Jump start your summer shooting season with new information on how to make your imagery more marketable and reaching markets.
The complete online course is comprised of 8 sessions via Zoom. Each session is 60-90 minutes.
Monday and Thursday evenings, 5pm, ADT.
Dates: April 27 (Monday) – May 21 (Thursday).
ASONP MEMBER SPECIAL OFFER: $99
Registration Closes on April 26, 2020
Link to course will be provided to paid participants.
CLASS FULL Email us to ADD ME TO WAIT LIST >>
5 LESSONS – KEYNOTE PRESENTATIONS AND DISCUSSIONS
- Introduction-10 steps to successful outdoor photography.
- Creating marketable outdoor imagery.
- File management, making submissions and working with editorial markets.
- Establishing a business presence-what makes for good websites and marketing materials.
- Licensing stock photography: doing it yourself vs signing with an agency and is it still a viable option?
ONE IMAGE CRITIQUE on images produced during course
TWO ASSIGNMENT CRITIQUES
- Submission assignment
- Writing assignment
DeYoung Photo Workshops, LLC